Texas Gulf Bank – Angleton ATM and Banking Center Location
The Texas Gulf Bank banking center in Angleton is located north of the Brazoria County Fairgrounds near the Walmart Supercenter. Our Angleton bank location offers a full range of financial products and banking services to meet business and consumer needs in Angleton, Alvin, Danbury, Santa Fe, Pearland, Rosharon and the surrounding Gulf Coast region in Brazoria County.
Personal and Business Banking Services in Angleton, TX
We provide you with the tools you need to build personal financial security and manage your money. We offer a wide variety of personal checking and savings accounts to suit our neighbors’ banking needs in Angleton. Whether you want unlimited check writing, a FREE checking account that pays interest*, or tools to manage your money, we have the ideal banking product for you.
We offer several business banking options, including business checking, savings, business card services, and treasury services. Your business in Brazoria County can thrive by accessing the capital you need. Whatever programs you select, we’ll give you down-to-earth advice that makes good business sense.
We offer competitive rates of interest and payment schedules for each small business and commercial loan that we offer. Our loan options are designed to meet the differing needs of the unique businesses in the Gulf Coast Region.
*$15 fee if account closed within 30 days of account opening. NSF Return Item Fees &/or Overdraft Paid Item Fees may apply.
Texas Gulf Bank Commercial Loan Products in Brazoria County
Consider the Commercial Loan Products that we make available to businesses in the region:
- Commercial Real Estate Owner & Non-Owner-Occupied – Construction, Purchase or Acquisition Financing & Refinancing
- Working Capital Lines
- Equipment Loans
- SBA Loans
- Letter of Credit
- Agricultural Loans for Crops or Equipment
Specific Services at Our Angleton Banking Center
We offer the following services at our Angleton location to help meet your banking needs. You can utilize these key services to support your personal or business accounts.
- Drive-up ATM.
- Dedicated Commercial Lane.
- Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Open personal accounts: Checking, Health Savings, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA accounts.
- Open commercial accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market.
- Apply for personal and commercial loans. While there is no loan officer on site, we can provide a loan application and arrange for you to meet with one.
- Customers may apply, set-up, and order: Debit Cards, Online & Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- Other products & services include: Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, Cash Advances, Temporary Checks, Account Activity Printout, and Account Research. All products and services are available to customers only, except for Cash Advances (with proper ID and as approved by your credit card company).
- Commercial Merchant Card Acceptance Services- Set-up fee applies, if approved. Subject to approval by third-party provider that negotiates the rates associated with the services.
- Commercial Remote Deposit Capture-We will provide you with contact information for the Treasury Management department, who will set up these fee-based services for you, if approved. Per-check and monthly deposit limits apply.
- Wealth Management Services- We will provide you contact information to set an appointment with a member of our dedicated Wealth Management team. Note: Wealth Management Department Investments include non-deposit investment products which are not bank deposits, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, not guaranteed by the bank and may decrease in value.
Contact Our Texas Gulf Bank Angleton Location
We are committed to your success by providing hometown personal service and flexibility backed by substantial lending capacity. We are proud to be members of the great community of Angleton!
Stop by our banking center and ATM in Angleton, which are centrally located for convenient access. Or, contact us today to experience the Texas Gulf Bank difference. We are committed to your growth.
All loans subject to credit approval
Note: There are fees associated with personal banking products and services as reflected on the Personal/Consumer Fee Schedule.
Note: There are fees associated with business products and services as reflected on the Commercial Fee Schedule.