The Treasury Management Services offered by Texas Gulf Bank help you streamline and automate your business’ cash flow. Through our treasury solutions, your business can reduce operating costs, minimize processes, mitigate risk, and expand your reach.
We offer a fully integrated suite of sophisticated Treasury Management products and services that can help your company maximize funds from collection through disbursement. Find out more about how we support the growth of businesses along the Texas Gulf Coast.
Run Your Business Through Treasury Management
Whether you need support managing cash flow, receiving or paying accounts, or performing other key business functions, we have a solution that fits your business needs. Find out more about how you can thrive through the support of our local bank.
Take advantage of our ACH Direct Debit service and other A/R solutions to maintain positive cash flow in your business.
- ACH Direct Debit (popular service). Collect recurring payments for dues, membership fees, and other recurring collections electronically.
- Wire Transfers. Execute domestic or international business wire transfers.
- Remote Deposit Capture. Capture checks and transmit files to the bank from your office using a supported and approved check scanning device.
- Merchant Processing Services. Accept credit card payments through an alliance with our third-party provider (who approves, and negotiates the rates in connection with the service).
- Lockbox Services. Simplify the collection and processing of accounts receivable.
Need to schedule recurring or one-time payments to vendors, suppliers, and other parties? Utilize ACH Direct Credits and other A/P services to stay organized in managing payments, bills, and taxes owed.
- ACH Direct Credits (popular service). Use our efficient and cost-effective method for processing payments electronically, directly to vendors or suppliers, and direct payroll deposits to employees’ accounts.
- Wire Transfers. Complete domestic or international business wire transfers.
- Bill Pay. Arrange one-time or recurring scheduled payments through our online bill pay services.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments. Pay taxes through the U.S. Department of Treasury EFTP electronic system.
You can advance from paper recordkeeping to electronic recordkeeping with ease. We make it easy to support your business’ transition to digital records that will save cost, time, and effort.
- Electronic Statements. Use the latest imaging technology to receive online statements.
- Information Reporting. View real-time balances – both available and collected – and detailed transaction activity.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Service. Send and receive purchase and invoice information in standardized electronic formats.
You can automate specific business activities such as receiving payments from customers and transferring funds from one account to another. We make it easy to streamline typical business activity so that you are freed up to focus on running the business!
- Compensating Balances. Eligible Commercial Checking Accounts may receive an earnings credit based on the average collected balance to help offset the activity cost and service fees in a given month (not to be credited to the account or carried forward to the following month).
- Lockbox Services. Have customers mail payments directly to our P.O. Box.
- Sweep Accounts. Execute cash management decisions based on the daily balances in your Texas Gulf Bank accounts.
- Transfers. Transfer funds between Texas Gulf Bank accounts and/or schedule recurring fund transfers to external accounts.
Be proactive by receiving alerts when there is suspicious activity in your business accounts. We’ll spring into action on your behalf to help prevent fraud. Instead of waiting until after-the-fact to respond, we will help you stay ahead of the curve so that you are better protected!
- Alerts and Controls. Select personalized settings to receive automated alerts regarding activity in your accounts.
- Positive Pay (popular service). Use our check fraud detection service to identify potentially fraudulent checks.
Whether you’re near a computer or running your business on the road, you can always check your accounts through our online and mobile banking options. You can easily manage cash flow, pay bills, and deposit checks from your customers with a few clicks or taps.
- Online Cash Management. Allows for multiple authorized users with unique login credentials and access rights.
- Bill Pay. Pay bills online from a computer or web-enabled mobile device.
- Remote Deposit. Deposit checks remotely directly into your account.
- Self-Service Features. Execute common banking tasks such as stop payments, check re-ordering, an address change, and more.
Get Started with Treasury Management Services!
We take the time to understand your company’s needs before developing treasury solutions that best meet your business goals. Please contact our Treasury Services Department for additional information about our services, to apply for these special products and services, and to receive implementation assistance.
When approved, these services will be added to your account and/or your Online Banking profile. While several of the Treasury Services are also available using the TGB Mobile App, most require using Online Banking to create the transaction. Once the transaction information has been input and initiated from TGB Online Banking, the transaction will then display and become available for approval on the TGB Mobile App.
For example, if a wire request is input and initiated within the TGB Online Banking site, approval of the transaction can be done through either Online Banking or by using the TGB Mobile App on your smartphone.
Contact our Treasury Services Department to learn more about Treasury Management, including the pricing for these fee-based services. Grow your business through our support!
*Services offered through the Treasury Services Department are fee-based and subject to approval.