Online and Mobile Banking
Bank-On-The-Go with Texas Gulf Bank
Texas Gulf Bank makes it easy to conduct your personal mobile banking on-the-go with online, smartphone and text banking. Use your desktop, iPhone®, or Android™ devices to:
- Pay bills online*
- Transfer funds from one (same account holder)Texas Gulf Bank account to another
- Print or save statements, cleared checks and deposit slips
- Review current balances
- Deposit checks “remotely” using your smart phone**
- View current transactions and sort by type
- Receive account alerts via SMS text messages for all transfers and bill payments
- Send SMS text message requesting account balance
- Send SMS text messages for recent account history including the last four transactions within the last 15 days
If you need help getting your TGB Online & Mobile Banking set up, just visit any Texas Gulf Bank location or contact us via e-mail or telephone and we’ll help make the transition to online banking easy and convenient.
How to Make a Mobile Banking Deposit
To sign up for Mobile Deposit, you must agree to the Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions and complete the appropriate agreement or application. There are different applications for personal/consumer accounts and business accounts. Business Mobile Deposit services must be approved by a Credit Officer at the bank.
Once the application is approved and Mobile Deposit is activated on your TGB Mobile account, the Deposit Icon will appear on the Home screen.
Remember to endorse your check before beginning the deposit process. Note: All checks deposited through Mobile Deposit should be endorsed as follows: For Mobile Deposit Only, Texas Gulf Bank, Account # ________, Your Signature