Sign Up for Mobile Banking
To access TGB Mobile Banking, first you must enroll in Online Banking. If you're already an Online Banking customer, there are two ways you can enroll in Mobile Banking.
From your mobile phone:
- If you have a smartphone, download the TGB Mobile app.
- From other mobile devices, enter www.tgbmobile.com from your device's web browser.
- Enter your TGB Online ID and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box next to I Agree. Click Next to continue.
- Choose whether to receive transfer and payment confirmations via text message.
- Enter mobile device number. This does not have to be the same number as the phone being used.
- Select the wireless provider for the phone number.
- Click Enroll Now to complete the self-enrollment.
Self-enrollment enrolls ALL TGB Online accounts in mobile banking. You can log in to TGB Online via your computer to deselect accounts, unenroll, or make changes to your enrollment text preferences.
From your computer:
- Visit Texas Gulf Bank's online banking site and enter your ID and Password.
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Click the "Mobile Settings" tab.
- Click the "Mobile Web Settings" tab.
- Check the box to enable web access
- Select whether you'd like to receive or not receive text alerts.
- Provide your cell phone number and mobile provider.
- Then select the accounts you want to access through Mobile Banking.
- Review your enrollment information and agree to terms and conditions of the Mobile Banking Agreement.
- Next, if you have a smartphone, download the TGB Mobile app. For other mobile devices, visit www.tgbmobile.com from your device's web browser. Click on the "Login" link. Enter your User ID and Password and start banking on the go!
For questions or help with online banking or mobile banking enrollment, call the Texas Gulf Bank customer service team at 1-800-467-7216 between the hours of 9 and 5 Monday through Friday.
Disclosure: Depending on your mobile service provider, you may be charged web access rates, standard text messaging rates and/or data transfer fees. Check with your wireless service provider for details on your specific plan.