Bank on the go with Texas Gulf Bank.
Texas Gulf Bank makes it easy to conduct your personal banking on the go with online, mobile and text banking. Use your desktop, iPhone®, or Android™ devices to:
- Pay bills online*
- Transfer funds from one (same account holder)Texas Gulf Bank account to another
- Print or save statements, cleared checks and deposit slips
- Review current balances
- Deposit checks “remotely” using your smart phone**
- View current transactions and sort by type
- Receive account alerts via SMS text messages for all transfers and bill payments
- Send SMS text message requesting account balance
- Send SMS text messages for recent account history including the last four transactions within the last 15 days
If you need help getting your TGB Online banking set up, just visit any Texas Gulf Bank location or contact us via e-mail or telephone and we'll help make the transition to online banking easy and convenient.
*Bill Pay - The bill pay feature of online banking is not available on savings accounts.
**Remote Deposit- Deposits made via "Mobile Deposit” must be made before 5 PM Central Standard Time in order to be considered deposited same day. Deposits made after 5 PM Central Standard Time, or on a non-business day, will be considered deposited the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays.
Must have a Texas Gulf Bank deposit account and enroll in Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit. Note: There are per-check and monthly deposit dollar limits associated with Remote Deposit Capture and Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Banking and Text Banking are free. However, depending on your mobile service provider, you may be charged web access rates, standard text messaging rates, and/or data transfer fees. Check with your wireless service provider for details on your specific plan.
To use Mobile Banking from Texas Gulf Bank, you must first enroll in Online and Mobile Banking, and download the TGB Mobile App.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, LLC.