Sign Up for Text Banking
- From your computer, visit Texas Gulf Bank's online banking site and enter your ID and Password.
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Click the "Mobile Settings" tab.
- Click the "Text Mobile Settings" tab.
- Check the box to enable text access to your mobile phone and then check to accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter your mobile number and choose your mobile provider. Next, select accounts to access via text and create a Mobile Short Name for each selected account. The Mobile Short Name is the name that will be included in the text to request information for a specific account.
- Click "Submit".
- Review your choices and then click "Confirm".
- You should receive a text message asking you to reply with "YES" to confirm your subscription.
- Text the reply "YES." You should then receive a text message welcoming you to Texas Gulf Bank.
Bal = All account balances
Bal short name = Acct balance for specific account
Hist = All accounts recent history
Hist short name = Activity for specific account
HELP = Commands
STOP = Cancel
*Note: Messages are not case sensitive
For questions or help with online banking enrollment, mobile banking, or text banking, call the Texas Gulf Bank customer service team at 1-800-467-7216 between the hours of 9 and 5 Monday through Friday.
Disclosure: Depending on your mobile service provider, you may be charged web access rates, standard text messaging rates and/or data transfer fees. Check with your wireless service provider for details on your specific plan.