I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: By clicking the "AGREE and SEND" button below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Mobile Deposit services and authorize Texas Gulf Bank to enroll my Online Banking ID and account numbers listed above in the Mobile Deposit services. I understand that I remain responsible for all activity in my account. All terms and conditions that were disclosed to me when I opened my account continue to apply.
Once Texas Gulf Bank N.A. has processed your enrollment, you will receive an email notification that the service is available to you. Please ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of our iPhone or Android app. Log in using your Online Banking ID and Password. REMEMBER: Do not give your ID or Password to anyone.
Types of Checks
Bank reserves the right to establish and assign to you deposit limits for the Service (including limits on the dollar amount and/or number of Checks that you may transmit through the Service each day) and to modify such limits from time to time in the Banks sole discretion, and you agree to comply with all such limits. Our current monthly deposit limit is $5,000.00, and the highest Check amount is limited to $2,500.00.
You shall not use the Service to deposit any Checks that:
Endorsements and Procedures:
- are payable to any person or entity other than you;
- are issued by you, or by any other person on any of your accounts or any account on which you are an authorized signer or joint account holder, or any account of any business entity of which you are a principal, officer or authorized signer;
- Checks containing any alteration of which you know or believe to be fraudulent or not authorized by the owner of the account on which the Check is drawn;
- any Checks that are not in original form with a signature, such as substitute Checks which have been previously endorsed by a financial institution or remotely created Checks;
- contain obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the Check, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the account holder;
- are drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or are not payable in United States currency;
- are dated more than six (6 ) months prior to the date of deposit;
- are missing or have an invalid or incorrect routing number;
- are photocopies or otherwise not original paper Checks when they are scanned;
- are issued to multiple parties;
- are third party or second endorsed Checks;
- do not qualify as original checks as defined in Reg. CC.
You agree to restrictively endorse any item transmitted through the Service as "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY, Texas Gulf Bank, account #_________" and signature or as otherwise instructed by Bank.