Texas Gulf Bank – Houston West University ATM and Banking Center Location
The Texas Gulf Bank banking center in Houston at West University is located on Kirby Drive just north of Rice Village and Rice University. Our West University location in Houston offers a full range of financial products and banking services to meet business and consumer needs in West U., River Oaks, Rice Village, The Heights, Meyerland, and other neighborhoods along the 610 Loop and near U.S. 59.
|5600 Kirby Drive, Suite S1|
Houston, TX 77005
In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday,
we will be closed Thursday, November 24th and
close at 1:30 p.m. Friday, November 25th.
Mon – Fri 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Personal and Business Banking Services in Houston, TX
You can build personal financial security by accessing the tools you need to manage your money. We especially appreciate the opportunity to support college students and young professionals in the area. We offer a wide variety of personal checking and savings accounts to suit our neighbors’ banking needs in West University. Whether you want unlimited check writing, a FREE checking account that pays interest*, or tools to manage your money, we have the ideal banking product for you.
We offer several business banking options, including business checking, savings, business card services, and treasury services. Your local business can grow and thrive by accessing the capital you need to support the business need. Whatever programs you select, we’ll give you down-to-earth advice that makes good business sense.
We offer competitive rates of interest and payment schedules for each small business and commercial loan that we offer. Our loan options are designed to meet the differing needs of the unique businesses in the Gulf Coast Region.
*$15 fee if account closed within 30 days of account opening. NSF Return Item Fees &/or Overdraft Paid Item Fees may apply.
Texas Gulf Bank Commercial Loan Products in Houston
Consider the Commercial Loan Products that we make available to businesses in the region:
- Commercial Real Estate Owner & Non-Owner-Occupied – Construction, Purchase or Acquisition Financing & Refinancing
- Working Capital Lines
- Equipment Loans
- SBA Loans
- Letter of Credit
- Agricultural Loans for Crops or Equipment
Specific Services at Our West U. Banking Center
We offer the following services at our West University location in Houston to help meet your banking needs. You can utilize these key services to support your personal or business accounts.
- Walk-up ATM.
- Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Open personal accounts: Checking, Health Savings, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA.
- Open commercial accounts: Checking, Savings, and Money Market.
- Apply, set-up, and order: Debit Card, Online & Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- Other products & services include: Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, Cash Advances, Temporary Checks, Account Activity Printout, and Account Research. All products and services are available to customers only, except for Cash Advances (with proper ID as approved by your credit card company).
- Commercial Merchant Card Acceptance Services- Set-up fee applies, if approved. Subject to approval by third-party provider that negotiates the rates associated with the services.
- Commercial Remote Deposit Capture-We will provide you with contact information for the Treasury Management department, who will set up these fee-based services for you, if approved. Per-check and monthly deposit limits apply.
- Wealth Management Services- We will provide you contact information to set an appointment with a member of our dedicated Wealth Management team. Note: Wealth Management Department Investments include non-deposit investment products which are not bank deposits, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, not guaranteed by the bank and may decrease in value.
Contact Our Texas Gulf Bank Houston West University Location
Your continued success matters to our bank. Take advantage of our hometown personal service and flexibility backed by substantial lending capacity. We are proud to be members of the great community of West U.!
Stop by our banking center in the West University area of Houston, which is centrally located for convenient access. Or, contact us today to experience the Texas Gulf Bank difference. We are committed to your growth.
All loans subject to credit approval
Note: There are fees associated with personal banking products and services as reflected on the Personal/Consumer Fee Schedule.
Note: There are fees associated with business products and services as reflected on the Commercial Fee Schedule.