In celebration of 100 years, we at Texas Gulf Bank want to tell the story of the great communities that we’ve been proud to be a part of for so many years. Maybe it’s a photo of you at the homecoming parade. It may be a photo of your Great-Grandpa plowing his fields, or maybe your business’ opening so many years ago. If it happened in our community, please share it with us. We will be creating hard-covered coffee table books to commemorate 100 years of community spirit.
There are several easy ways to submit your photos:
- By submitting a photo, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Any infraction of these rules will lead to the disqualification of the entry. You may view the Official Rules here (PDF).
- For a photograph to be considered, you must submit a completed Photo Release Form to Texas Gulf Bank prior to consideration for publication or posting. You may download the Photo Release Form here.
- Submission of a photo does not guarantee inclusion of the photo in Texas Gulf Bank’s commemorative, hard-covered, coffee table book.
Detailed Information on How to Submit Your Photos
- The photo submitted must be from the time period between 1913 and 2013.
- Submission is open to amateur and professional photographers.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- All photo submissions must be received by 11:59 pm CT on 8/9/2013.
- Photos must include a description, including year the photo was taken, to be considered for inclusion in the commemorative, hard-covered, coffee table book.
Via our Website
- Submitter may submit their photo via the Texas Gulf Bank website at https://www.texasgulfbank.com/photo_pre.asp. By agreeing to the Official Rules (PDF), the Photo Release/Submission form will be revealed.
- Submitter may then fill out the Photo Submission/Release form and upload the photo for submission.
Via Our Facebook Page
- Submitter must "Like” Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/TexasGulfBankNA, upload a digital photo via the Photo Submission app and complete the Photo Release Form.
- Submitter must indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by Official Rules (PDF) and Photo Release form.
- Submitter may email their photo to email@example.com along with contact name, phone, email, photo description, including the year the photo was taken, and Photo Release Form. The Photo Release Form may be downloaded here (PDF).
- Submitter must indicate in their email that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules (PDF).
- Submitter may upload pictures to Instagram with the hash tag #TGBcommunity
- Submitter must comment on their picture, providing a description of the picture, including the year the photo was taken.
- Adding the hash tag #TGBcommunity to the photo represents an indication that the Submitter has read, accepted, and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules (PDF).
- In order for the photo to be considered for inclusion in the commemorative book, a Photo Release form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photo release form may be downloaded here (PDF). When submitting the form, please add a note indicating that you have read, accept, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules (PDF).
At a Texas Gulf Bank Location
- Submitter may drop off or mail a copy of the photo and Photo Release form to any Texas Gulf Bank location. The Photo Release form may be downloaded here (PDF).
- Submitter must indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by Official Rules (PDF) and Photo Release Form.
- Any printed photos become the property of Texas Gulf Bank and will not be returned, so please ensure the photo submitted is a copy of the original.