Transfer Money Between Banks
With Texas Gulf Bank's "Bank-to-Bank Transfer" feature, you can easily transfer funds both to and from your personal checking or savings account to up to three (3) checking, savings or money market accounts at any other financial institution in the U.S.
Bank-to-Bank Transfers let you quickly and securely move money between your Texas Gulf Bank personal accounts and accounts that you own at other banks, credit unions, and brokerage accounts.
Bank-to-Bank Transfers from Texas Gulf Bank gives you:
- Freedom from writing checks
- The ability to set up recurring transfers
- A secure and seamless way to transfer your money
- The opportunity to deposit money from another financial institution into what could be a higher rate Texas Gulf Bank account
- A single access point for all your banking needs
- The ability to move money into your Health Savings Account
Eligible Types of Transfer Accounts
- Texas Gulf Bank Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Texas Gulf Bank Health Savings Accounts
- Texas Gulf Bank Money Market Accounts
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Credit Unions
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts from Other Banks
- Eligible Money Market Accounts, Investment and Brokerage Accounts
You must be a Texas Gulf Bank online banking customer to access the Bank-to-Bank transfer feature.
If you are not yet a Texas Gulf Bank online banking customer, click here to enroll and choose the "Bank-to-Bank Transfer" option. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within one business day. *If you are a new customer to Texas Gulf Bank, there is a 90-day waiting period for bank-to-bank transfers.
Current Texas Gulf Bank online banking customers can click on the enrollment form and fill out your name, address, phone number. Next choose "Yes" for Bank-to-Bank Transfers and "Yes" for Existing Online Banking Customer. Hit Send. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within one business day.
Follow the step-by-step instructions in the Bank-to-Bank Transfer User Guide.
When finished and verified, you can begin to start transferring funds. Once you have set up the account, you will not need to enter the information again.