To access TGB Mobile Banking, first you must enroll in Online Banking. If you're already an Online Banking customer, follow the steps below to access your Mobile Banking account.
- From your computer, visit Texas Gulf Bank's online banking site and enter your ID and PIN/Password.
- Click the "Options" tab.
- Click the "Mobile Banking Settings" tab.
- Check the box to activate the option and select the accounts you want to access through Mobile Banking.
- Provide your cell phone number and mobile provider.
- Agree to terms and conditions on Mobile Banking Agreement.
Next, just visit www.tgbmobile.com from your cell phone, PDA or other mobile device's web browser. Click on the "Mobile Banking Login" link. Enter your User ID and Password and start banking on the go!
For questions or help with online banking enrollment, call the Texas Gulf Bank customer service team at 800.467.7216 between the hours of 9 and 5 Monday through Friday.